August 13, 2009
* fix my stupid blog header and try to make my page better...lame page, thankful for computer geek boyfriend who will help.
* paint with my new acrylics!
* finish my summer art journal.
* study :( not happy about it, must be done; am very lucky autumn class starts the day I take the test so I will not feel guilty for crafting!
* movie/dinner date w/C. Starr -> Ponyo + Fiesta Ranchera = awesome!
* weenie roast + s'mores + backyard camping to celebrate last official weekend of summer before Cory is back in school.
* spend some with w/family :)
* take photos!!!
* give dogs bath, clean house, laundry, & all the other chores that need to be done and that will give me a feeling of accomplishment.
August 12, 2009
from my sketchbook: I had a fantasy about a craftsman style cottage with a yellow front door, and thought that crisp gray siding would really be lovely. A teal door would also be fantastic.
hand embroidery: a newborn-sized onesie I stitched for my cousin Ashlee's baby shower, can't wait to meet her little girl!
shopping: have done pretty well lately spending-wise, treated myself to my happy place (Target) and picked up this new handbag; love the olive color and simple style + I needed a touch of color to perk me up!